PGA Tour Odds
PGA Tour odds are always available at the online sportsbook!
The 2022-23 PGA Tour season is loaded with 17 designated tournaments, including the four majors, as the world’s best players compete on the world’s best courses.
Whatever your golf predictions are for the remainder of the season, you can make them by betting on PGA odds at BetMGM.
How to Bet on PGA Odds
BetMGM is the premier destination for PGA odds this week.
From the Fortinet Championship in September through the Tour Championship in August, you can place weekly bets on multi-time major winners like Jon Rahm and Justin Thomas or potential breakout players like Sahith Theegala or Justin Suh.
2022-23 PGA Tour Schedule
- September 15-18 - Fortinet Championship
- September 22-25 - Presidents Cup
- September 29 - October 2 - Sanderson Farms Championship
- October 6-9 - Shriners Children's Open
- October 13-16 - Zozo Championship
- October 20-23 - CJ Cup
- October 27-30 - Butterfield Bermuda Championship
- November 3-6 - World Wide Technology Championship
- November 10-13 - Cadence Bank Houston Open
- November 17-20 - RSM Classic
- December 1-4 - Hero World Challenge
- December 9-11 - QBE Shootout
- January 5-8 - Sentry Tournament of Champions
- January 12-15 - Sony Open in Hawaii
- January 19-22 - The American Express
- January 25-28 - Farmers Insurance Open
- February 2-5 - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- February 9-12 - WM Phoenix Open
- February 16-19 - Genesis Invitational
- February 23-26 - The Honda Classic
- March 2-5 - Arnold Palmer Invitational
- March 2-5 - Puerto Rico Open
- March 9-12 - The Players Championship
- March 16-19 - Valspar Championship
- March 22-26 - WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play
- March 23-26 - Corales Puntacana Championship
- March 30 - April 2 - Valero Texas Open
- April 6-9 - The Masters
- April 13-16 - RBC Heritage
- April 20-23 - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- April 27-30 - Mexico Open
- May 4-7 - Wells Fargo Championship
- May 11-14 - AT&T Byron Nelson
- May 18-21 - PGA Championship
- May 25-28 - Charles Schwab Challenge
- June 1-4 - Memorial Tournament
- June 8-11 - RBC Canadian Open
- June 15-18 - U.S. Open
- June 22-25 - Travelers Championship
- June 29-July 2 - Rocket Mortgage Classic
- July 6-9 - John Deere Classic
- July 13-16 - Genesis Scottish Open
- July 13-16 - Barbasol Championship
- July 20-23 - The Open Championship
- July 20-23 - Barracuda Championship
- July 27-30 - 3M Open
- August 3-6 - Wyndham Championship
- August 10-13 - FedEx St. Jude Championship
- August 17-20 - BMW Championship
- August 24-27 - Tour Championship
For the majors, you don’t have to wait until the tournaments begin to place bets. Major odds are available months before golfers tee off. Just as you track updates in the FedEx Cup Standings after each tournament, you can track line movements each week and pounce when favorable odds post for specific golfers.
And with BetMGM’s PGA Tour Specials, you can double down on the entertainment by picking Matt Fitzpatrick to birdie the first hole, Rahm and Scottie Scheffler to both finish in the top 10, or different golfers to make the cut.
The PGA Tour Specials are a unique supplement to conventional PGA betting.
Live PGA Tour Betting
Live betting is an exciting opportunity to place live bets throughout golf tournaments.
With thousands of total strokes each weekend, live golf odds change every minute, giving you live golf betting options and endless entertainment for every tournament.
While you’re watching an event on TV, you can track up-the-minute golf live betting odds and place your winning live bet.
PGA Tour Parlays
Parlays are another amazing chance to take your betting to the next level.
Instead of – or in addition to – placing single bets, aka straight bets, on one golfer to finish in the top 5 or one golfer to make the cut, you can combine multiple bets into one wager.
It’s a great way to make every shot count and earn bigger potential payouts!